1. Angela Sargent
2. Renee Jones
3. Bethany Jester
4. Ashley Shepherd
5. Jessica Gooding
6. Andrea Shepherd
7. Stephanie Clarizio
8. Whitney Linley
* President Bethany Jester calls the meeting to order and leads
in the pledges.
* Ohio District Secretary Ashley Shepherd gives an inspirational
* President Bethany Jester talks for Mrs. Murphey and tells how
she needs people to make posters and flyers for the talent show next week. The club agrees to make the posters at the MKSH
meeting. Mrs. Murphey also needs people to help cut and number the tickets that go on sale on April 26th.
* Public Relations Officer Whitney Linley asks for volunteers
for the Darby Woos Carnival on Saturday, May 1 from 11 a.m.- 2 p.m.
* Public Relations Officer Whitney Linley informs the club that
the Red Cross event has been cancelled.
* Secretary Angela Sargent announces that the Magic Key Story
Hour work day is on Friday, April 16 from 3:30-4:30 p.m. and that the program will be held on Saturday, April 17 from 1-3
* Vice President Jasmine Underwood reminds the members that the
North Franklin Spring Fling is on April 23 from 6-8:30 p.m. and that the volunteers need to show up at 5:30 p.m.
* Vice President Jasmine Underwood notifies the club that at
a previous board meeting, it was decided that we are going to have committees. The committees are Governors Project/MEP, K-Family,
School, Club Membership, Community, Convention Contests, and Fundraising. Members who wanted to be a committee head
were asked to stay after the meeting.
This type of thing is always flexible, so if you
want BE CREATIVE! Or you can use the format above to make it easy, whatever you want! If you ever have any questions
regarding anything on this website please just contact me!